Nassra Arabic Method
Nassra Arabic method is a one of a kind comprehensive system for learning spoken Arabic and after 10 years of teaching, we want to expand and spread our expertise even further. We decided to create a teaching platform to give students from around the world access to our courses. The videos on the platform are interactive and create a classroom atmosphere. There’s now one place you can access our materials, our methodology and our teachers.
- The grammar of colloquial Arabic
- The most commonly used verbs, fully conjugated
- Expressions and idioms Essential vocabulary
- Example sentences of the commonly used verbs.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with examples.
- Dialogues for everyday situations
- Lectures 108
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 608
- Assessments Yes
Level 1 : Part 1
Level 1: Part 2
Level 1 : Part 3
Level 1: Part 4
Level 1 : Part 5
Level 1: Part 6
- Level 1 – 3ala Rasii
- Level 1 – A little bit. So. Very
- Level 1 – A lot
- Level 1 – Are you married
- Level 1 – Asking Questions with the Verb I have
- Level 1 – Asking Questions with the Verb I want
- Level 1 – Basic Vocab
- Level 1 – Building Up Vocabulary with The Verb I have
- Level 1 – Christmas
- Level 1 – Class
Level 1: Part 7
Level 1: Part 8